The Matter Group is part of the Value Web, a recognized leader in designs for collaborative engagement. It employs cutting-edge event design, facilitation, breakout moderation and industrial-scale concept mapping to create sustainable solutions for leaders and organizations around the world.
Matter’s events and projects make use of a simple Scan-Focus-Act structure, allowing participants to deeply understand an issue’s context and develop a common language before diving deep to stress test various options, and to drive towards a detailed solution. This will maximize interaction opportunities, boost your content absorption and ensure that you leave with an enhanced and expanded network.
JOINING THE LIST OF THE WORLD’S LEADING EVENTS
Matter’s international design and facilitation team creates and implements some of the world’s leading conferences, including:
• The World Economic Forum’s annual meeting at Davos
• Sibos (the world’s premier financial services event)
• Ashoka Support Network Global Summit
• UNICEF: Connectivity for Health Forum
During the session you will receive and overview of Matter’s principal approach for:
- Large groups of people gathered to solve an urgent problem
- Organizations facing changed circumstances
- Cross-functional teams searching for shared vision and a common approach to achieving it
- Considerable time savings with consequent cost savings
- Risk reduction
- Genuine collaboration and shared intent
- Accelerated decision-making
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please register for Procurement Professionals Webinars Series: Learn the Matter Group Interactive Methodology with Betty Dhamers and Daniel Newman on April 22nd, 2015 16:00 PM CET
Dan Newman is a leader in facilitating large groups to design complex solutions. He is a member of the Value Web and has adopted the design and facilitation methods since the mid-1990s while working as a strategy consultant for Ernst & Young and his own consulting company, Matter Solutions. He is originally from the United States but based in Rome and London.
Betty Dhamers designs and facilitates collaborative workshops, trainings and meetings for big and small companies alike, such as Airbus, Chanel, Unicef, Schlumberger, Fondation Abbé Pierre, Colgate, Accor, IRNZ and others.